Liveroom & Booths
A lively and fresh sound is the best way to describe the live room. It is 112 square metres and 5,5 metres high! Also, we can influence the acoustics by moving the ceiling and big acoustic panels that contain diffusion and absorption. That’s why we can make drums sound big, acoustic guitars a little ambient and vocals intimate and dry. The area is big enough to record a whole band at once. The liveroom is also suited for stringquartets, chamber orchestras, brass bands and choirs (30-35 musicians). The room is home to a beautifull grand piano: Kawai RX7.
At the back of the live-room there is a separate booth of 12m2. It can be used for drums, grand piano, guitar amps, double-bass, vocals, etc. It comes in handy when you want to record for example drums, double bass and grand piano at the same time.
This is a dry recording space of 12m2 situated next to the controlroom. Perfect for voice-overs, vocalists and guitar-amps.
A movable box which fits a 4×12 guitar cabinet. Works perfectly when you want to record with drums in the live room for example; hardly any bleed.
- Kawai RX7 (226 cm)
- Tama Starclassic 22″BD, 8,10,12,14,16″toms,
- Tama Starclassic snaredrum 14×5,5 (Birch)
- Tama Starclassic snaredrum 13×6,0 (Bubinga)
- Ludwig BM 14×6,5 (Staal)
- Orange Rockerverb 50W Head Orange 2×12 (V30’s)
- Vintage Laney 4×12 cabinet
- Vox AC30 Alnico Blue speakers
- Fender Telecaster (USA)
- Fender Stratocaster (USA, Vintage ’70)
- Fender Jazzbass (USA)
- Musicman Sterling
- Multiple acoustic guitars (Fender, Blueridge)